In the first session (the initial intake session), we discuss your reasons for your visit and cover some guidelines for what to expect in our working relationship. If it is an energy session, we will then move to the table work and work with your energy field. Sessions are 55 minutes.
Sessions are either in person or long distance.
If you are requesting an energy session and working in person:
- Wear loose and comfortable clothing. “Workout” clothes (sweats, t-shirt, etc) are often the most comfortable.
- You lie on a massage table for 15-30 minutes, usually face up. If you have back problems, we can use pillows to make you more comfortable.
- I place my hands on specific areas of your body – initially your chakras (7 energy centers in your body) and other areas as needed based upon your unique health history and conditions. If this feels uncomfortable, I can work with you off the body, too (no touch).
- At the end of the session, we spend a few minutes to discuss any experiences that you want to share, I offer recommendations to help you integrate the work.
- When it is time to do the energy work, we can stay on the phone or hang up and I call at the end of the session.
- Most people relax on their bed or comfortable chair during the session.