Yes. I am currently networking, interviewing and building my list of referral partners including healthcare practitioners. I am working with practitioners that I believe are the highest in quality and integrity.
Their goal is the same as mine: to empower our clients to help them achieve optimal health. I am interested in working with healthcare practitioners as part of a health care team to share expertise and wisdom to enhance and maximize the benefits of your current treatments.
Energy work is very complimentary to other treatments – both “traditional” (Western medicine) and alternative (although I prefer the term “complimentary”). Energy work can maximize the effectiveness of other treatments, such as:
- Medical interventions, such as surgery and medical procedures
- Chiropractic and physical therapy
- Mental health (therapy, counseling and coaching)
How Energy Work Can Be Used in Your Healthcare
Generally, this is accomplished by repairing, balancing and stabilizing your energy field. For example:
- I have learned specific skills at BBSH where I can repair energetic lines that have been disrupted due to injury, surgery, or other medical interventions
- These same skills can also balance and stabilize your energy field, which helps with mental clarity, emotional stability and overall feeling more relaxed, centered and able to deal with every day stress and relationships
- I use quantum physics to realign the underlying energy field to assist your body in your own healing process
- Through my high sense perception, I can often go back and watch an injury occur, or scan into your body to pinpoint the specific injury site or chronic condition. I am not qualified to diagnose medical conditions, but my clients have found the additional information not only consistent with medical findings but helps them understand how to manage their condition.
Healthcare Practitioners and Acceptance of Complementary Care
I use a variety of skills to understand your body. With your explicit permission, I can share these findings with your healthcare practitioners to help identify the root cause and possible courses of action. Increasingly, healthcare practitioners are open to working with this kind of information.