In the first session (the initial intake session), we discuss your reasons for your visit, your unique situation and goals for our working relationship. In the initial visit, we will do some coaching and/or energy work together.
Sessions are 55 minutes and either in person or long distance.
If you are requesting an energy session and working in person:
- Wear loose and comfortable clothing. “Workout” clothes (sweats, t-shirt, etc) are often the most comfortable
- You lie on a massage table, usually face up. If you have back problems, we can use pillows to make you more comfortable
- I direct the energy of my hands to specific areas of your body – initially your chakras (7 energy centers in your body) and other areas as needed based upon your unique situation and conditions
- At the end of the session, we spend a few minutes to discuss any experiences that you want to share, I offer suggestions to help you integrate the work
Long distance energy work:
- We talk at the arranged time, and discuss your needs, situation and goals. When it is time to do the energy work, we hang up and I call back when the energy work is complete
- Most people relax on their bed or comfortable chair during the session
- When we talk at the end, we spend a few minutes discussing the experience and I offer suggestions to help you integrate the work.
If you are requesting a coaching session and working in person:
- You sit in a comfortable chair as we discuss your situation, goals and desired outcomes
- I will use traditional coaching methods and the Hakomi method as needed to deepen your mindfulness and awareness
- At times, we may use energy techniques blended into the coaching to support you
- Throughout the session, we discuss suggestions to make changes and how to integrate the work
Long distance coaching:
- The session is the same as in person, but we work via the phone or Zoom (video-conference)
- If you are in the US or Canada, I will call you at the time of the appointment
- If you are international, we will use WhatsApp for voice or Zoom (both are free). Please contact me to make arrangements for your appointment